Thursday, February 08, 2007

My best friend's nuke


Figure 1. Real nuke.

By now I'm sure my fascination with nukes is obvious. I have to admit, any movie that doesn't have at least one mushroom cloud leaves me feeling disappointed and hungry. I'd give up body parts get to see one go off live.

The next best thing is to cook one up for yourself. Well, not for yourself, but maybe for one of the most popular TV shows on the planet. I haven't done that, but my homeboy Jarrod Davis did. The mushroom cloud on the season premiere of 24 was his creation. He explains how he did it here. You can find the relevant footage everywhere; search on "24 nuke" or the equivalent.

Good job, buddy. Here's hoping that shot gets you another Emmy (the bastard has two of those already).



Figure 2. Jarrod's nuke.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home