Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Go somewhere else!

It has come to my attention that some people looking me up online are discovering this blog first. What a tragedy! Unless you're here for dissection pictures. But otherwise, all the action is at my other two blogs: Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week, which I share with distinguished Brits Drs. Michael P. Taylor and Darren Naish; and my newly-launched 10 Minute Astronomy blog, which you should make it your mission in life to slavishly follow. So stop wasting your time...unless it was dissection pictures after all, in which case, click the link above and prepare to force down your gorge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Taylor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Mike Taylor said...

Seems a bit lame that I have to point this out, but Matt's publication (and his CV and some O. C. Marsh paper) are available at http://sauroposeidon.net/

Also, the finest moment of the Ask Doctor Vector site is surely the Museum Rant at http://drvector.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-am-not-muse-d.html

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home