Monday, March 24, 2008

Credit where it's overdue

I'm kind of an ass. Neil at microecos has been doing good work for practically ever and he frequently links to me and says nice things, and I've never returned the favor. Our meeting at SVP last year didn't produce so much as a ripple in the blogosphere, at least from my end. So I'm making up for it now by giving him the top space in my list of bio and paleo blogs (right sidebar), even above SV-POW! itself (for now).

Sorry dude.

If you're not Neil and also not on my sidebar but think you should be, let me know.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

Damn. Guess this means I'm gonna have to get off my ass and start blogging again. Thanks, thanks a lot Matt.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Dr. Vector said...

Yes, yes it does.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home