Saturday, February 03, 2007

You have to check this out

Been meaning to post on this for a few days now. The other night I was surfing the net and I found a list of nominees for some kind of blogging awards. One nominee for a funniest post award was (oh yes oh yes) Bobby Lightfoot's Asshole Celebrity Fight Week #1: My FIGHT With Wilford Fucking Brimley, at Bobby Lightfoot and the Orchestra of Sweet Regret.

Just read it, okay.

I have no idea if it won, but it should have.

So went to the Orchestra to see what was new. At the time, it was post on eatin' froots, which is one of the funniest damn things I've ever read in my life.

I tooled around in the archives. It is chock-a-block full of amazing stuff.

And the writing, oh my sweet patootie. If I could write like this guy, I might have a career crisis on my hands.

I could point you to a dozen awesome posts, or two dozen, or basically however many you want. But if the two I linked to above don't convince you, nothing will.

Hop to it!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Woah am I funny! I mean _that guy_ is funny!

Thanks for th' links!

I mean for turning me on to that funny guy!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

That wasn't actually me. I mean lightfoot.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home